Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2016

Acknowledgement and Dedication

Once upon a time there was a lady named ANGELICA GONZALES MASCOLINO, 18 years of age a DOMT student at Polytechnic University at the Philippines who needs to accomplish a 250 hours of internship at the hospital under as her requirement in her OJT 2. Now that she has completed her internship she would like to acknowledge Mr. Arjen E. Bagongon as his supervisor  at Medical Records Department. Sr! Thank you because you have part of this journey thank you for all the things and for all the knowledge you shared with me, I believe that it will be helpful whenever I have my job in the future. And to my loving OJT Coordinator Prof. Sherylen Morales, thank you for providing us the knowledge regarding medical that really helps us in our internship. And to the Lord, God Almighty, thank you for providing us what we need to accomplish this. Indeed, all things are possible with you.

I would really like to dedicate this to my family who is really my inspiration. I believe that it is really a step of accomplishment as a student until I come where I will wear my toga and I will get my diploma. There is a saying "There is no elevator to success you have to take the stairs" and OJT is part of the stairs I must take up for me to success!

Again, thank you for those people who have been part of my beautiful journey. May the Lord bless us abundantly! :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento