Biyernes, Hunyo 17, 2016

MY LAST WEEK OF INTERNSHIP AT BRIGINO GENERAL HOSPITAL

As an intern at Brigino General Hospital, I must say that I have learned so much. My last week really made me so determined in accomplishing the tasks they ask me to do. but this time, it is more challenging for me because I do not have a partner in doing things and my supervisor is not in the area to supervise me for he have to attend a seminar in Pampanga for one week. The good thing is I used to measure my skills in terms of time management because there are some things that has to be done with the given deadline, so I really work effectively under pressure. At the end I evaluated myself and I could say that this experience to work in toxic really made me feel as if a real staff in the hospital and not just an intern.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento