Martes, Hunyo 7, 2016

An Introduction with my Blog


Hi! This is Angelica,
With my blog you can see what happens during my almost one and a half month internship and brigino General Hospital. Oh! Let me give you a little bit of information about this hospital, Brigino General Hospital is located at 20 Quirino Highway, Highway Pecsonville., City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. It is a liscence DOH PhilHealth accredited hospitals. Hospital's vision and goal is to provide high quality of medical service and safe delivery of mother and child by a competent, compassionate and ethical health professionals while it 's mission is to render quality health care through effective teamwork. Hospital's administrator is Mr. Leo brigino, RHP, RN. I am assigned to the Medical Records Department and with the supervision of Mr. Arjen Bagongon, MrDept / IT Head. Maybe some of the Medical Students like me will relate to this kind of blog. Enjoy reading my blog!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento