Miyerkules, Hunyo 8, 2016

Recommendation Letter and Waiver




Photo's above are one two of the primary requirements when you are applying to be an intern in a company or for me (in a hospital). As you see, the recommendation letter needs to be addressed by the administrator or any person who will be supervised your internship. In my case, I've addressed it to the hospital's administrator Mr. Leo v. Brigino but he is not the one who signed it for the received signature. My supervisor, Mr. Arjen Bagongon signed my recommendation letter even my waiver because he will be my supervisor in my internship for the said hospital. In the recommendation letter, it tells the duties and responsibilities of the trainee but not limited to the stated above (in the recommendation letter). It also tells the schedule and minimum requirement of 250 hours. Of course! It was signed by our Training Coordinator PROF. SHERYL R. MORALES and it was noted by our Academic Head, PROF. DORIS B. GATAN. While in the waiver, it must be signed by the trainee which is me and my parent and was noted again by my supervisor.


PS. So sorry for the low quality image. :) I do not have a better camera. :P But one day! I could have my own too. :* <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento